Custodian of Public Records
Re: Public Information Request
This letter serves as a request for public records. This firm is conducting a wage and benefit study and requires information within your custody or control within the meaning of the Public Records Act.
Please supply the following:
- Copy of the collective bargaining agreement(s) that includes the terms and conditions of employment for FY 20 and/or beyond for all employees in bargaining units in the police and fire departments for your city or town including the Memorandum of Agreement that was signed by the Union and the public employer that led to the fully integrated collective bargaining agreement. If there is no current collective bargaining agreement(s) for FY20 for a bargaining unit, please provide the most recent collective bargaining agreement(s) for that unit.
- To the extent not provided in response to #1 above, please include the wage schedules for all employees in the Police and Fire Departments;
- Please provide a breakdown of the number of employees by job title for each Department (Fire and Police) up to and including the head of department and the number of stations for each department;
- To the extent there is no collective bargaining agreement governing the wages and benefits for such employee, please provide the individual wage and benefit data for each such employee.
- To the extent not provided in response to the above, please indicate the health insurance plans available to employees in the police and fire departments including;
- % Share of costs for each plan by employees;
- Type of plans by individua, two payer and family;
- Annual Premium Cost for each plan for FY 20.
If you have any questions regarding this request for information, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell at 508.314.3180. Please send the documents by email if possible. Thank you for your cooperation and prompt response.
Very truly yours,
/s/ Howard B. Lenow
Lenow & McCarthy
13 Pelham Island Road, Wayland MA 01776